NIAM 2020: workshop related to the navigated, interpretable and automated machine learning

Przemyslaw Biecek

Feb 11, 2020, 10:43:40 AM2/11/20
to coseal
Hi everyone,

this is to inform you that in the mid April in Warsaw (Poland) we organize a workshop
related to the navigated, interpretable and automated machine learning.

The workshop is designed to be a small (20-30 persons) meeting of different groups
interesten in ML, autoML and XAI
with lots of discussions and panels in the programme.

I believe that this may be of interest for many of you, so be welcomed
Find more information about the workshop here

kind regards
Przemek

--

Przemysław Biecek

Head of MI2 DataLab

Wydział Matematyki i Nauk Informacyjnych | Faculty of Mathematics and Information Science
Politechnika Warszawska | Warsaw University of Technology
ul. Koszykowa 75
00-662 Warszawa

Poland