3 Well-Funded PhD & Postdoc Positions (TVL13/14), 5 Years, University of Siegen (Germany)

Joeran Beel

May 25, 2020, 2:53:00 AM5/25/20
to cos...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

I received a €1.25m research grant from the German state of
North-Rhine Westphalia that allows me to hire 3 PhD students or
postdoctoral researchers in the field of Automated Machine Learning or
related disciplines. The positions will be based at the University of
Siegen in Germany at the Department of Electrical Engineering and
Computer Science in the yet-to-build ‘Intelligent Systems’ research
group.

Please read here for more information
https://www.scss.tcd.ie/joeran.beel/blog/2020/05/23/siegen-3-phd-postdoc-automl-recsys/

Let me know if you have any questions or are interested in the positions
Best
Joeran