Meeting scheduling for 2024

Alex Forencich

Jan 7, 2024, 9:21:56 PMJan 7
to corund...@googlegroups.com
Happy new year!

Here is the plan for the Corundum developer meetings in 2024:

We'll use the same every-other-Monday schedule for January.  I have a
conflict on Jan 8, so we will meet on Jan 15 and Jan 29.

For the meeting schedule for the rest of the year, please fill out this
Google form with your preference: https://forms.gle/TpeC761Uzm6UrLG16
I would also appreciate any other feedback you might have relating to
the meetings so I can make sure to keep them useful.

I'm hoping to accomplish two things: move off of Monday/Friday to avoid
conflicts with holidays, and hopefully make attending the meetings more
convenient for people in disparate time zones.

--
Alex Forencich