Corundum developer meeting September 25, 2023

Alex Forencich

Sep 25, 2023, 1:48:09 AM9/25/23
to corund...@googlegroups.com
Just a quick reminder: the next Corundum developer meeting will be
taking place as scheduled on Monday September 25, 2023 at 9:00 AM
pacific time (4:00 PM UTC).

For this week I am going to discuss the latest status updates on
Corundum, including initial support for devlink, updates to the PTP CDC
logic, and some future architectural changes and time sync ideas.

Also, as a standing invitation: it would be great to hear from people
who are using Corundum for various projects, or to hear about other
topics of relevance to the Corundum community.  If anyone is interested
in presenting a few slides at one of the sessions, maybe 5-10 min or so,
please let me know.

Meeting information:
https://github.com/corundum/corundum/wiki/Corundum-Developer-Meeting

Zoom link:
https://ucsd.zoom.us/j/94871106964?pwd=dHg2UGU3WDBXOHU0NEdITkVYdGVSUT09

Meeting ID: 948 7110 6964

Password: rdma

--
Alex Forencich

Alex Forencich

Sep 25, 2023, 5:29:28 PM9/25/23
to corund...@googlegroups.com

Alex Forencich

Oct 9, 2023, 4:45:51 AM10/9/23
to corund...@googlegroups.com
Just a quick reminder: the next Corundum developer meeting will be
taking place as scheduled on Monday October 9, 2023 at 9:00 AM pacific
time (4:00 PM UTC).

For this week I am going to discuss the latest status updates on
Corundum, including progress on the new PTP subsystem and some future

Alex Forencich

Oct 23, 2023, 2:37:42 AM10/23/23
to corund...@googlegroups.com

Alex Forencich

Oct 23, 2023, 2:38:25 AM10/23/23
to corund...@googlegroups.com
Just a quick reminder: the next Corundum developer meeting will be
taking place as scheduled on Monday October 23, 2023 at 9:00 AM pacific
time (4:00 PM UTC).

For this week I am going to discuss the latest status updates on
Corundum, including progress on the new PTP subsystem, port splitting
ideas, and potential shared development testbed.

Alex Forencich

Oct 30, 2023, 2:07:14 AM10/30/23
to corund...@googlegroups.com
Thanks to everyone who attended the meeting!

Recording: https://youtu.be/FPnp1lpilqw

Slides:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1gHpHY1-JkR9mW_HkMPhO9KzM1pQjTThx/edit?usp=drive_link&ouid=114059947803429764675&rtpof=true&sd=true

Alex Forencich

On 10/22/23 23:38, Alex Forencich wrote:
> Just a quick reminder: the next Corundum developer meeting will be
> taking place as scheduled on Monday October 23, 2023 at 9:00 AM
> pacific time (4:00 PM UTC).
>
> For this week I am going to discuss the latest status updates on
> Corundum, including progress on the new PTP subsystem, port splitting
> ideas, and potential shared development testbed.

Alex Forencich

Nov 6, 2023, 2:26:52 AM11/6/23
to corund...@googlegroups.com
Just a quick reminder: the next Corundum developer meeting will be
taking place as scheduled on Monday November 6, 2023 at 9:00 AM pacific
time (5:00 PM UTC).

For this week I am going to discuss the latest status updates on
Corundum, including progress on the new PTP subsystem, design
consolidation, port splitting ideas, and potential shared development
testbed.

Alex Forencich

Nov 13, 2023, 4:08:17 AM11/13/23
to corund...@googlegroups.com
Thanks to everyone who attended the meeting!

Recording: https://youtu.be/DLMv379rJDo

Slides:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1IJiq5nvCycuAwAHYWLKdJQxmk_9F7Fet/edit?usp=drive_link&ouid=114059947803429764675&rtpof=true&sd=true

Alex Forencich

On 11/5/23 23:26, Alex Forencich wrote:
> Just a quick reminder: the next Corundum developer meeting will be
> taking place as scheduled on Monday November 6, 2023 at 9:00 AM
> pacific time (5:00 PM UTC).
>
> For this week I am going to discuss the latest status updates on
> Corundum, including progress on the new PTP subsystem, design
> consolidation, port splitting ideas, and potential shared development
> testbed.

Alex Forencich

Nov 20, 2023, 12:50:30 AM11/20/23
to corund...@googlegroups.com
Just a quick reminder: the next Corundum developer meeting will be
taking place as scheduled on Monday November 20, 2023 at 9:00 AM pacific
time (5:00 PM UTC).

For this week I am going to discuss the latest status updates on
Corundum, including progress on the new PTP subsystem, design
consolidation, new device support, port splitting ideas, and potential
shared development testbed.

Alex Forencich

Dec 4, 2023, 3:08:38 AM12/4/23
to corund...@googlegroups.com
Thanks to everyone who attended the meeting!

Recording: https://youtu.be/S4eV2UBApug

Slides:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1kfC7ynZbjP6cosCG1-_uC-lOHFGNbY89/edit?usp=drive_link&ouid=114059947803429764675&rtpof=true&sd=true

Alex Forencich

On 11/19/23 21:50, Alex Forencich wrote:
> Just a quick reminder: the next Corundum developer meeting will be
> taking place as scheduled on Monday November 20, 2023 at 9:00 AM
> pacific time (5:00 PM UTC).
>
> For this week I am going to discuss the latest status updates on
> Corundum, including progress on the new PTP subsystem, design
> consolidation, new device support, port splitting ideas, and potential
> shared development testbed.

Alex Forencich

Dec 4, 2023, 4:13:58 AM12/4/23
to corund...@googlegroups.com
Just a quick reminder: the next Corundum developer meeting will be
taking place as scheduled on Monday December 4, 2023 at 9:00 AM pacific
time (5:00 PM UTC).

For this week I am going to discuss the latest status updates on
Corundum, including progress on the new PTP subsystem, updates to the
upstream repo, single hardware interface, and application section
passthrough.

Alex Forencich

Dec 18, 2023, 4:15:16 AM12/18/23
to corund...@googlegroups.com
Thanks to everyone who attended the meeting!

Recording: https://youtu.be/6ofyP3L6UU8

Slides:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1ouw8NydrMzFggi15sB2jSut689lEhDDl/edit?usp=drive_link&ouid=114059947803429764675&rtpof=true&sd=true

Alex Forencich

On 12/4/23 01:13, Alex Forencich wrote:
> Just a quick reminder: the next Corundum developer meeting will be
> taking place as scheduled on Monday December 4, 2023 at 9:00 AM
> pacific time (5:00 PM UTC).
>
> For this week I am going to discuss the latest status updates on
> Corundum, including progress on the new PTP subsystem, updates to the
> upstream repo, single hardware interface, and application section
> passthrough.

Alex Forencich

Dec 18, 2023, 4:17:15 AM12/18/23
to corund...@googlegroups.com
Just a quick reminder: the next Corundum developer meeting will be
taking place as scheduled on Monday December 18, 2023 at 9:00 AM pacific
time (5:00 PM UTC).

For this week I am going to discuss the latest status updates on
Corundum, including progress on updated queue management logic, updated
scheduler logic, and the application section passthrough.

Note that this will be the last meeting of 2023 as the next two Mondays
are holidays.  Details on the meetings for 2024 are currently TBD.

Alex Forencich

Dec 24, 2023, 3:11:30 AM12/24/23
to corund...@googlegroups.com
Thanks to everyone who attended the meeting this week!

Recording: https://youtu.be/7zh9yKcRO0k

Slides:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1nTyegIyFzK3hheO25-mLfzgS3aQnIXjr/edit?usp=drive_link&ouid=114059947803429764675&rtpof=true&sd=true

Alex Forencich

On 12/18/23 01:16, Alex Forencich wrote:
> Just a quick reminder: the next Corundum developer meeting will be
> taking place as scheduled on Monday December 18, 2023 at 9:00 AM
> pacific time (5:00 PM UTC).
>
> For this week I am going to discuss the latest status updates on
> Corundum, including progress on updated queue management logic,
> updated scheduler logic, and the application section passthrough.
>
> Note that this will be the last meeting of 2023 as the next two
> Mondays are holidays.  Details on the meetings for 2024 are currently
> TBD.

Alex Forencich

Jan 15, 2024, 3:18:54 AMJan 15
to corund...@googlegroups.com
Happy new year everyone!

Just a quick reminder: the next Corundum developer meeting will be
taking place as scheduled on Monday January 15, 2024 at 9:00 AM pacific
time (5:00 PM UTC).

For this week I am going to discuss the latest status updates on
Corundum, including progress on updated queue management logic, updated
scheduler logic, the application section passthrough, and the testbed
status.

For the meetings for 2024, please make sure to fill out the survey:
https://forms.gle/TpeC761Uzm6UrLG16 .  Even if you don't care about the
meeting time or would be able to attend all of the potential time slots,
I would still appreciate the feedback, as well as any comments you might
have. It's particularly important to fill it out if you would like to
attend the meetings, but have not been able to do so due to time zone
issues.

Alex Forencich

Jan 21, 2024, 11:50:29 PMJan 21
to corund...@googlegroups.com
Thanks to everyone who attended the meeting!

Recording: https://youtu.be/hBXK-mT1ne8

Slides:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1TeNpTSNaqykNHedrcazotj-lbF679p-Z/edit?usp=drive_link&ouid=114059947803429764675&rtpof=true&sd=true

Alex Forencich

On 1/15/24 00:18, Alex Forencich wrote:
> Happy new year everyone!
>
> Just a quick reminder: the next Corundum developer meeting will be
> taking place as scheduled on Monday January 15, 2024 at 9:00 AM
> pacific time (5:00 PM UTC).
>
> For this week I am going to discuss the latest status updates on
> Corundum, including progress on updated queue management logic,
> updated scheduler logic, the application section passthrough, and the
> testbed status.
>

> For the meetings for 2024, please make sure to fill out the survey:
> https://forms.gle/TpeC761Uzm6UrLG16 .  Even if you don't care about
> the meeting time or would be able to attend all of the potential time
> slots, I would still appreciate the feedback, as well as any comments
> you might have. It's particularly important to fill it out if you
> would like to attend the meetings, but have not been able to do so due
> to time zone issues.

Alex Forencich

Jan 29, 2024, 3:42:51 AMJan 29
to corund...@googlegroups.com
Just a quick reminder: the next Corundum developer meeting will be
taking place as scheduled on Monday January 29, 2024 at 9:00 AM pacific
time (5:00 PM UTC).

For this week I am going to discuss the latest status updates on
Corundum, including progress on updated scheduler logic, the application
section passthrough, TDMA BER module, and the testbed status.

Starting February 7, I will hold two sessions on the first Wednesday of
each month, one at 9 AM and one at 9 PM.  I'll present the same status
update slides in both slots.

Alex Forencich

Feb 6, 2024, 6:56:27 PMFeb 6
to corund...@googlegroups.com
Thanks to everyone who attended the meeting!

Recording: https://youtu.be/cL2u5m4Doh8

Slides:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1Q3bWQDMNPaPuXr_-fpCHbuFr4_n7hfK_/edit?usp=drive_link&ouid=114059947803429764675&rtpof=true&sd=true

Alex Forencich

On 1/29/24 00:42, Alex Forencich wrote:
> Just a quick reminder: the next Corundum developer meeting will be
> taking place as scheduled on Monday January 29, 2024 at 9:00 AM
> pacific time (5:00 PM UTC).
>
> For this week I am going to discuss the latest status updates on
> Corundum, including progress on updated scheduler logic, the
> application section passthrough, TDMA BER module, and the testbed status.
>
> Starting February 7, I will hold two sessions on the first Wednesday
> of each month, one at 9 AM and one at 9 PM.  I'll present the same
> status update slides in both slots.

Alex Forencich

Feb 6, 2024, 6:59:42 PMFeb 6
to corund...@googlegroups.com
Just a quick reminder: the next Corundum developer meeting will be
taking place as scheduled on Wednesday February 7, 2024 at 9:00 AM
pacific time (5:00 PM UTC) and 9:00 PM pacific time (5:00 AM UTC on
Thursday Feb. 8).

For this week I am going to discuss the latest status updates on
Corundum, including progress on updated scheduler logic, the application
section passthrough, TDMA BER module, and the testbed status.

Also, as a standing invitation: it would be great to hear from people
who are using Corundum for various projects, or to hear about other
topics of relevance to the Corundum community.  If anyone is interested
in presenting a few slides at one of the sessions, maybe 5-10 min or so,
please let me know.

Calendar:
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=6784b9ed971221ccfe78513753b3743d24db63ef75a657bdddade1f5e2fd9d2c%40group.calendar.google.com

Alex Forencich

Feb 8, 2024, 12:29:37 AMFeb 8
to corund...@googlegroups.com
Thanks to everyone who attended the meeting today!

Recording: https://youtu.be/pYAURgy7P6M

Slides:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1e5Hq6rEDXG-fS3451g7VsNpJkJtReqrR/edit?usp=drive_link&ouid=114059947803429764675&rtpof=true&sd=true

The next Corundum developer meeting will be on March 6th.  No one
connected to the 9:00 PM session today, but I will hold it one more time
on March 6th.  If it's useful to you, please attend!  If the 9:00 PM
slot ends up not being useful, then I will cut it and only hold the 9:00
AM session.

Alex Forencich

On 2/6/24 15:59, Alex Forencich wrote:
> Just a quick reminder: the next Corundum developer meeting will be
> taking place as scheduled on Wednesday February 7, 2024 at 9:00 AM
> pacific time (5:00 PM UTC) and 9:00 PM pacific time (5:00 AM UTC on
> Thursday Feb. 8).
>
> For this week I am going to discuss the latest status updates on
> Corundum, including progress on updated scheduler logic, the
> application section passthrough, TDMA BER module, and the testbed status.
>

> Also, as a standing invitation: it would be great to hear from people
> who are using Corundum for various projects, or to hear about other
> topics of relevance to the Corundum community.  If anyone is
> interested in presenting a few slides at one of the sessions, maybe
> 5-10 min or so, please let me know.
>

> Calendar:
> https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=6784b9ed971221ccfe78513753b3743d24db63ef75a657bdddade1f5e2fd9d2c%40group.calendar.google.com

Alex Forencich

Mar 4, 2024, 8:47:54 PMMar 4
to corund...@googlegroups.com
Just a quick reminder: the next Corundum developer meeting will be
taking place as scheduled on Wednesday March 6, 2024 at 9:00 AM pacific
time (5:00 PM UTC) and 9:00 PM pacific time (5:00 AM UTC on Thursday
Mar. 7).

For this week I am going to discuss the latest status updates on
Corundum, including progress on updated scheduler logic and updates to
the PTP subsystem.

Also, as a standing invitation: it would be great to hear from people
who are using Corundum for various projects, or to hear about other
topics of relevance to the Corundum community.  If anyone is interested
in presenting a few slides at one of the sessions, maybe 5-10 min or so,
please let me know.

Calendar:
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=6784b9ed971221ccfe78513753b3743d24db63ef75a657bdddade1f5e2fd9d2c%40group.calendar.google.com

Alex Forencich

Mar 19, 2024, 10:49:07 AMMar 19
to corund...@googlegroups.com

Alex Forencich

Apr 3, 2024, 2:55:42 AMApr 3
to corund...@googlegroups.com
Just a quick reminder: the next Corundum developer meeting will be
taking place as scheduled on Wednesday April 3, 2024 at 9:00 AM pacific
time (5:00 PM UTC).

For this week I am going to discuss the latest status updates on
Corundum, including a potential license change (to CERN-OHL-W),
potential language change (to System Verilog), and roadmap for potential
White Rabbit support.

Also, as a standing invitation: it would be great to hear from people
who are using Corundum for various projects, or to hear about other
topics of relevance to the Corundum community.  If anyone is interested
in presenting a few slides at one of the sessions, maybe 5-10 min or so,
please let me know.

Calendar:
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=6784b9ed971221ccfe78513753b3743d24db63ef75a657bdddade1f5e2fd9d2c%40group.calendar.google.com

Alex Forencich

Apr 8, 2024, 2:21:24 AMApr 8
to corund...@googlegroups.com
Thanks to everyone who attended the meeting!

Recording: https://youtu.be/2rK1IeU5tlg

Slides:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1tsoCI_yTduIfiHViZhX9Lt61UTlZaiRO/edit?usp=drive_link&ouid=114059947803429764675&rtpof=true&sd=true

Alex Forencich

On 4/2/24 23:55, Alex Forencich wrote:
> Just a quick reminder: the next Corundum developer meeting will be
> taking place as scheduled on Wednesday April 3, 2024 at 9:00 AM
> pacific time (5:00 PM UTC).
>
> For this week I am going to discuss the latest status updates on
> Corundum, including a potential license change (to CERN-OHL-W),
> potential language change (to System Verilog), and roadmap for
> potential White Rabbit support.
>

> Also, as a standing invitation: it would be great to hear from people
> who are using Corundum for various projects, or to hear about other
> topics of relevance to the Corundum community.  If anyone is
> interested in presenting a few slides at one of the sessions, maybe
> 5-10 min or so, please let me know.
>

> Calendar:
> https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=6784b9ed971221ccfe78513753b3743d24db63ef75a657bdddade1f5e2fd9d2c%40group.calendar.google.com

Alex Forencich

May 1, 2024, 3:39:09 AMMay 1
to corund...@googlegroups.com
Just a quick reminder: the next Corundum developer meeting will be
taking place as scheduled on Wednesday May 1, 2024 at 9:00 AM pacific
time (5:00 PM UTC).

For this week I am going to discuss the latest status updates on
Corundum, including progress on WR support and the status of the OCP WR NIC.

Also, as a standing invitation: it would be great to hear from people
who are using Corundum for various projects, or to hear about other
topics of relevance to the Corundum community.  If anyone is interested
in presenting a few slides at one of the sessions, maybe 5-10 min or so,
please let me know.

Calendar:
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=6784b9ed971221ccfe78513753b3743d24db63ef75a657bdddade1f5e2fd9d2c%40group.calendar.google.com

Alex Forencich

Jul 3, 2024, 4:16:09 AMJul 3
to corund...@googlegroups.com
Just a quick reminder: the next Corundum developer meeting will be
taking place as scheduled on Wednesday July 3, 2024 at 9:00 AM pacific
time (4:00 PM UTC).

For this week I am going to discuss the latest status updates on
Corundum, including progress on WR and R-tile support.