CorsixTH 0.62 rc1 is now live

Stephen E. Baker

Jun 28, 2018, 9:39:15 PM6/28/18
to corsix...@googlegroups.com
There was no feedback on beta1 so I have bumped the version number and updated the license file.

Looking to be a quiet release.

Grimdoc

Jul 1, 2018, 2:48:25 PM7/1/18
to corsix...@googlegroups.com
Just remember to announce it on Facebook when it is released. :)

Stephen Baker

Aug 1, 2018, 8:54:59 PM8/1/18
to corsix...@googlegroups.com

Facebook, Twitter, corsixth.com and GitHub were all updated when it was released.

I neglected to post an update here apparently :) Behold https://github.com/CorsixTH/CorsixTH/releases/v0.62

We may have a MacOS packager now.

The update check on corsix's server hasn't been bumped yet either.

Grimdoc