CorsixTH 0.61-beta1

Stephen Baker

Nov 15, 2017, 10:33:16 PM11/15/17
to corsix...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

As you may have noticed, CorsixTH 0.61-beta1 is now live. I hope to make
this a fairly quick release window; here is the plan.

From now until release only bug fixes, translation updates, and readme
/ license changes will be merged. English strings are frozen.

In two weeks time I hope to have CorsixTH 0.61-rc1 out, after which only
critical bugs and regressions can be merged. In another week after that
if things are quiet, that will become CorsixTH 0.61 final, otherwise
we'll move on to -rc2.

This plan is subject to change, if the beta window is busier than I
anticipate, or a number of translators say they need a bit more time, I
may push the release candidate out another week.

Also dates are a bit fuzzy, due to my availability.

Stephen E. Baker