Run from ISO

Stephen Baker

Jun 15, 2017, 9:59:41 PM6/15/17
to corsix...@googlegroups.com
Quick survey question:

Does anyone use the ISO support built into CorsixTH, or does it still
work? The code triggers a lot of static analysis warnings because of
some rather unsafe memory handling, and I don't have a ripped ISO to
work with. If it's already broken or no one is using it I'll just pull
out the feature, but if people rely on it then I'll leave it until I can
unpack my game CD and clean up the code.

Stephen E. Baker

Edvin Linge

Jun 16, 2017, 9:50:08 AM6/16/17
to corsix...@googlegroups.com
I would say it is a rather easy workaround to mount the Iso and copy the contents, so it would be okay to remove it in my opinion.

/Edvin