First Issue

Pavel Schoffer

Jan 6, 2018, 3:21:06 PM1/6/18
to CorsixTH Development
Hi there.
First of awesome work! :) And secondly I would love to help out.

I clone the repo and build the game on my machine. I don't know Lua (, but I would like to learn it a bit). I somehow know c/c++ (although I am a Java programmer by day).

Do you have any pointers on what would be nice first issue?

William Gatens

Jan 6, 2018, 3:29:22 PM1/6/18
to corsix...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thankfully Lua is a relatively simply language compared to Java and C/C++ it follows the normal conventions for a scripting language I'm sure you will find it easy to adapt too.

A good place to start would be either you can look on our bug tracker for issues to fix:

or look at programming ideas:

Great to have you on board,

Sadger

Stephen Baker

Jan 8, 2018, 9:19:16 AM1/8/18
to corsix...@googlegroups.com

I see you’re looking at the edge scrolling save config issue. That’s definitely a good spot to get your feet wet without drowning.

Let us know if you need any help.

Stephen E. Baker

Pavel Schoffer

Jan 8, 2018, 2:11:46 PM1/8/18