CorsixTH 0.63

Stephen Baker

Apr 5, 2019, 1:12:45 PM4/5/19
to corsix...@googlegroups.com

I would like to get the ball rolling on a CorsixTH 0.63 release. (Sorry we didn’t make your deadline Phil).

In that spirit, I’d prefer if only bug fixes, translations, and release related material (dependency, licence file, change log) updates were merged from now until the release.

I expect it to be a fairly quiet and fast release. Once the dependencies we’re going to ship with are nailed down I will tag a beta. I will be doing Windows builds, and Colin has agreed to do OSX builds again.

Stephen E. Baker

Stephen E. Baker

Apr 14, 2019, 4:41:34 PM4/14/19
to corsix...@googlegroups.com
CorsixTH 0.63-beta1 is now tagged and the release page is up on GitHub, and the Windows installer is up. Colin, whenever you have the MacOS build, I'd like to get it up there too.