CorsixTH 0.50 released

Stephen Baker

Aug 30, 2015, 7:20:26 PM8/30/15
to corsix...@googlegroups.com
CorsixTH 0.50 has been released. See the full release announcement at:
https://github.com/CorsixTH/CorsixTH/releases/tag/v0.50

Of course we're not quite done yet:
The server the update check looks to needs to be updated to tell people
about the new release.
We still do not have an OSX or Linux package for 0.50. Tobylane was
working on an OSX ones but I understand he needs some help to get it
into good shape - if anyone can lend him some assistance that would be
great.

Stephen E. Baker

Edvin Linge

Aug 31, 2015, 2:40:20 AM8/31/15
to corsix...@googlegroups.com
Great, nice to see! :-)
Do you know how to change the update check, or should I do it?

And by the way, do you have access to the Twitter account?

/Edvin

Stephen E. Baker

Aug 31, 2015, 8:22:18 AM8/31/15
to corsix...@googlegroups.com
I don't have access to the twitter or the update check. Maybe you could
email me off list with the instructions / credentials?

Thanks,
Stephen E. Baker