New version of CorsixTH 2017

Grimdoc

May 31, 2017, 3:40:09 PM5/31/17
to corsix...@googlegroups.com
Hi.

Is there any plans on making a new version this year?
And are there any ideas on how to get more developers going in the project?
Last release was exactly a year ago.

Also I'm not sure this group reaches out to everyone who is active these days..

- Grimdoc

Stephen E. Baker

May 31, 2017, 4:22:29 PM5/31/17
to corsix...@googlegroups.com
A release is in my to do list, though I haven't gotten around to making
a firm schedule. It would be nice to fix the deprecation warnings with
the current ffmpeg version before that happens.

This will probably be the last release that I do for the foreseeable
future. All the people that were active in the 0.20 to 0.50 time frame
(including myself) seem to have moved on to new phases of their life or
new interests.

Phil Morrell

Jun 6, 2017, 5:30:19 AM6/6/17
to corsix...@googlegroups.com
That is a shame to hear, thank you (all) for getting CorsixTH up to
the enjoyable state it's in. You might be interested to see that the
number of users in debian is increasing, and that's before corsix-th
has even been in a debian stable release:

https://qa.debian.org/popcon.php?package=corsix-th
--
Philip Morrell