CorsixTH 0.50 RC1

Stephen Baker

Jul 26, 2015, 10:13:35 PM7/26/15
to corsix...@googlegroups.com
As can be seen on GitHub, CorsixTH 0.50 Release Candate 1 has been put
out on schedule: https://github.com/CorsixTH/CorsixTH/releases/tag/v0.50-rc1

At the moment there are not any bugs that I think should block the final
release - we'll see how things go over the next 2 weeks. In the mean
time, the only pull requests that should be merged are bug fixes for
regressions (issues that affect 0.50 but did not occur in 0.40), and
issues that are game breaking (crash, freeze, corrupt to the point play
can't continue). Basically we are trying to make sure the final release
is as stable as possible at this point, and we don't want to introduce
any inadvertent bugs.

Preferably testing should be done against the libraries we're
recommending for this release: lua 5.3, ffmpeg, sdl 2.0.3. Otherwise it
would be great if people tried as many different settings and as much
variety in hardware as they have available. For instance it would be
nice if we had a better idea what the level of impact on the zoom bug,
which seems to only affect some hardware.

Happy Bug Squashing

Stephen E. Baker

Lego3

Aug 2, 2015, 4:14:22 AM8/2/15
to CorsixTH Development
Someone posted on Facebook wondering whether we were working on getting CorsixTH to work on Windows 10. Has anyone tried it there yet?

/Edvin