Technology and Collaboration: Engaging Students in Composition through Collaborative Research and Multimodal Assignments

srbr...@yahoo.com

Sep 25, 2019, 6:44:57 PM9/25/19
to Corridors 2019 Phase II

3bkf3g.jpg

Title: Technology and Collaboration: Engaging Students in Composition through Collaborative Research and Multimodal Assignments

My talk focuses on multimodal-collaborative work in my FYW course. I will detail some of the assignment that I am currently using in class and show samples. Some of the technologies that students use are online collaborative sites including Stormboard, Artsteps, and Mindmeister. They also create memes, gifs, and Buzzfeed listicles. I am excited to share what my current research interests are and I am really hoping for feedback.

Looking forward to the day,

Suzie Bristol