Engaging with SOUND as Composition!

vank...@oakland.edu

Sep 23, 2019, 8:25:43 PM9/23/19
to Corridors 2019 Phase II
Please join Crystal VanKooten and Josie Walwema as we share our collaborative process for composing with sound, and then invite participants to compose a piece in sound! If you attend, please bring your laptop with Audacity installed (Audacity is an open source audio editor, and can be downloaded free from the web here: https://www.audacityteam.org/download/). After we compose, we'll discuss how we might better incorporate sound composition into our writing classrooms. Hope to see you there!

Anne Colleen Doyle

Sep 24, 2019, 8:12:33 PM9/24/19
to Corridors 2019 Phase II
I hope to try to make it to your workshop :)