Request the songs you want to hear Blitzkid play on tour!

1 view

Corpse Corps Administrator

Jul 30, 2009, 7:42:28 PM7/30/09
to Corpse Corps
We're planning our next tour, and want to make sure YOUR favorite
songs are on the setlist! Post your 3 favorite BLITZKID songs, and
we'll tally the results!

PSYCHOKILLER138

Jul 30, 2009, 7:44:46 PM7/30/09
to Corpse Corps
1 the fog
2 the howling
3 love like blood

On Jul 30, 7:42 pm, Corpse Corps Administrator

Corpse Corps Administrator

Jul 30, 2009, 8:38:53 PM7/30/09
to Corpse Corps
The classics!

Di-Di

Jul 30, 2009, 11:37:19 PM7/30/09
to Corpse Corps
The Trunk and Bloodletting

plus the classics. Pretty in a Casket ALWAYS.

On Jul 31, 3:38 am, Corpse Corps Administrator

Renata Armelin

Jul 31, 2009, 12:46:46 AM7/31/09
to Corpse Corps
Being honest I think I´ve heard ALMOST all the best songs...but it was
missing The Trunk, The Fog and Torn Prince....and Hate You Better!
haha =D I know you asked just 3 songs, but I couldn´t control
myself...=D

Justin

Jul 31, 2009, 1:53:46 AM7/31/09
to Corpse Corps
Nobody
Teenage Necrophilian Love
Return To The Living

Absolutely gotta play em, especially Nobody.

antiflag12

Jul 31, 2009, 2:06:59 AM7/31/09
to Corpse Corps
bloodletting
starlite decay
as the rope bridge sways

On Jul 30, 4:42 pm, Corpse Corps Administrator

Mark XXX

Jul 31, 2009, 3:32:52 AM7/31/09
to Corpse Corps
"She Dominates", "Carve Out A Heart" and "She Won`t Stop Bleeding"

Fangs a lot!!

On Jul 31, 1:42 am, Corpse Corps Administrator

maren.monster.

Jul 31, 2009, 8:00:47 AM7/31/09
to Corpse Corps
she dominates
lady in the lake
slayera

On Jul 31, 1:42 am, Corpse Corps Administrator

Mark Molema

Jul 31, 2009, 8:07:57 AM7/31/09
to corpse...@googlegroups.com
Pretty in a casket
Lets go to the cemetery
she dominates

JMTerrell

Jul 31, 2009, 1:34:40 PM7/31/09
to Corpse Corps
In the event you guys come to the Indiana/Ohio area..My wife and I
request the following:

Terror in the Haunted House
My Dying Bride
Carve out a heart
-Love, The Schock family

On Jul 30, 7:42 pm, Corpse Corps Administrator

Alkaline

Jul 31, 2009, 8:23:45 AM7/31/09
to Corpse Corps
Genus Unknown
Cannibal Flesh Riot
She-Wolf

Vidaroke Hayashida

Jul 31, 2009, 9:00:31 AM7/31/09
to corpse...@googlegroups.com
Genus Unknown
Cannibal Flesh Riot
She-Wolf

Yellow

Jul 31, 2009, 9:28:12 AM7/31/09
to Corpse Corps
Terror in the haunted house
The torn prince
Bodysnatchers

Winter

Jul 31, 2009, 3:38:51 PM7/31/09
to Corpse Corps
You've played many of my favs on the last tour (Terror in the Haunted
House, Cannibal Flesh Riot, Starlight Decay, Bloodletting)... but the
ones I haven't heard yet live are
1) As the Rope Bridge Sways
2) Vanishing Riders
3) Dying Bride

- Jen

On Jul 30, 4:42 pm, Corpse Corps Administrator
Message has been deleted

Nuke Mutant!

Aug 1, 2009, 3:38:48 AM8/1/09
to Corpse Corps
I would love to see live...
Dead Again (im prob the only one)
The Trunk
Slayera
p.s. I would love to finally see you guys play. Boston Ma. area
please

On Jul 30, 7:42 pm, Corpse Corps Administrator

DeadbeatBarbie

Aug 1, 2009, 7:23:57 AM8/1/09
to Corpse Corps
dead again and cold skin, teenage necrophilian love

On Jul 31, 1:42 am, Corpse Corps Administrator

Twiggy Ramieze

Aug 1, 2009, 9:33:44 AM8/1/09
to Corpse Corps
Im on Fire - Cover!!!!!!!!!

and maybe

The Trunk
Hate u better
Vanishing Riders

(See u on Endless Summer Festival & Lichtenfels) ;)

JG Shepherd

Aug 1, 2009, 10:35:36 AM8/1/09
to Corpse Corps
These are in no particular order...

- Pretty In a Casket
- Mary and the Storm
- These Walls

And believe me there are a rather large amount of runner ups. This is
like trying to pick favorite appendages.

~~ Hydro

On Jul 30, 7:42 pm, Corpse Corps Administrator

Brian Koz

Aug 1, 2009, 11:05:08 AM8/1/09
to Corpse Corps
Pumpkin Patch Murders
Love Like Blood
Pretty In A Casket
On Jul 30, 6:42 pm, Corpse Corps Administrator

starlitedecay

Aug 2, 2009, 5:20:36 PM8/2/09
to Corpse Corps
torn prince
starlite decay
love like blood

On Jul 30, 4:42 pm, Corpse Corps Administrator

gravesexit1119

Aug 2, 2009, 7:39:48 PM8/2/09
to Corpse Corps
En Infinitus Sleepus (Lullaby), Salem's Ghost, and Sammy Gone Wrong
Again.

Mr. Maggot

Aug 1, 2009, 2:58:18 PM8/1/09
to Corpse Corps
1. Genus unknown
2. terror in the haunted house
3. cannibal flesh riot

On Jul 30, 4:42 pm, Corpse Corps Administrator

EvilAllTheTime

Aug 1, 2009, 6:46:44 AM8/1/09
to Corpse Corps
Whatever, just come to Croatia! :)

On Jul 31, 1:42 am, Corpse Corps Administrator

TheTornPrince138

Aug 1, 2009, 11:47:09 AM8/1/09
to Corpse Corps
my dying bride
myers 10/31
lupen tooth

On Jul 30, 7:42 pm, Corpse Corps Administrator

♠Bride of the Monster♠

Aug 1, 2009, 7:24:07 PM8/1/09
to Corpse Corps
definitely PRETTY IN A CASKET, always rocks, and ich hope everyone's
going to clap along just as on the new record ;)
RETURN TO THE LIVING, one of my totally favorit songs, can't remember
that i've ever seen it live oO
hm...and TERROR IN THE HAUNTED HOUSE, this one'd kick ass (=

On Jul 31, 1:42 am, Corpse Corps Administrator

Michale Danzig

Aug 1, 2009, 3:51:16 PM8/1/09
to Corpse Corps
She Dominates
Carve Out A Heart
Deadhouse

katastrofee

Aug 1, 2009, 4:27:24 PM8/1/09
to Corpse Corps

sorry I failed the topic but i´d love to see and hear an acoustic
concert...

EvilAllTheTime

Aug 1, 2009, 6:44:28 AM8/1/09
to Corpse Corps
Whatever just come to Croatia. :)

Miss Monster

Aug 2, 2009, 11:57:40 AM8/2/09
to Corpse Corps
Let's Go To The Cemetery
She Dominates
Teenage Necrophilian Love
&
Pretty In A Casket

but, could you pretty please with spiders on top come to New Orleans?
you'd make me the happiest monster girl around.

xox
Miss Monster

Shaun May

Aug 1, 2009, 3:25:26 PM8/1/09
to Corpse Corps
Hellraiser
Terror In The Haunted House
Candyman

BloodsuckingZombie

Aug 4, 2009, 7:29:23 AM8/4/09
to Corpse Corps
hmhmhm....
- pretty in a casket
- genus unknown
- she dominates :)

Boney McSkull

Aug 4, 2009, 5:36:44 AM8/4/09
to Corpse Corps
<streett...@blitzkid.com> wrote:
> We're planning our next tour, and want to make sure YOUR favorite
> songs are on the setlist! Post your 3 favorite BLITZKID songs, and
> we'll tally the results!

The songs I'd always hoped you'd play but never actually saw live
would be Dementia and Demon Machine. Fuck yes.

Nerrad

Aug 4, 2009, 2:43:29 PM8/4/09
to Corpse Corps
ok, Dead Again/Cold Skin.
Dementia
Making a Monster

Seriously, Those songs are so great and need to be played. Especially
Making a Monster

On Jul 30, 7:42 pm, Corpse Corps Administrator

She-Devil Kate

Aug 4, 2009, 10:19:13 PM8/4/09
to Corpse Corps
Carve out a heart, slayers, and my dying bride

DaveDead

Aug 5, 2009, 3:14:28 PM8/5/09
to Corpse Corps
Dead Again/Cold Skin
Myers 10/31
Five Cellars Below

Carlynn

Aug 12, 2009, 6:37:39 AM8/12/09
to Corpse Corps
I've never heard Return to the Living live. I really would like to
hear that!

darkhorror_punk

Aug 16, 2009, 3:10:51 AM8/16/09
to Corpse Corps
She Dominates
She Wolf
Pretty In A Casket
Slayera
Pumkin Patch Murders
StarLight Decay
Love Like Blood
The Howling
Nosferatu
Need Anymore? LOL.
> > we'll tally the results!- Hide quoted text -

.Graveyard Queen.

Aug 16, 2009, 9:50:18 PM8/16/09
to Corpse Corps
1.Myers 10/31
2.She dominates.
3.Pumpkin patch murders

^_^

On Jul 30, 4:42 pm, Corpse Corps Administrator

Bloody Saturday Night

Aug 18, 2009, 3:42:04 PM8/18/09
to Corpse Corps
Diabolos Rising
She Dominates
I'm a Zombie

Kelly

Aug 20, 2009, 9:05:48 AM8/20/09
to Corpse Corps
My three favorite to see live were always

Nosferatu
Dead Again/ Cold Skin
Body Snatchers