Blitzkid Merch

Mr. Maggot

Aug 7, 2009, 5:50:07 PM8/7/09
to Corpse Corps
I have hardly seen any blitzkid merch and I haven't been to a show yet
so I don't know what is sold at the shows. I'd like to to see more
shirts, pins/buttons, patches anything more then the 3 shirts on merch
direct. and more stuff with the other blitzkid logo besides the
nosferatu/bat logo.
Message has been deleted

Chris Kaaos

Aug 7, 2009, 9:50:15 PM8/7/09
to Corpse Corps
more shitst, maybe back patches, more of anything you have

Kyree

Aug 8, 2009, 1:04:10 AM8/8/09
to Corpse Corps
I wouldn't mind seeing the Blue Vinyl, more patches, watches, belts.
Just more accessories in general.

Christopher Plainview

Aug 9, 2009, 8:16:51 AM8/9/09
to Corpse Corps
You guys need to check out the XtraX site. Go to Search down on the
left hand side and enter Blitzkid.
And yeah, if you get the opportunity it to make a show they always
have a tonne of merch with them
> > > nosferatu/bat logo.- Hide quoted text -

maren.monster.

Aug 9, 2009, 4:17:13 PM8/9/09
to Corpse Corps
yeah XtraX is pretty nice! I bought 2 Blitzkid shirts there.

On Aug 9, 2:16 pm, Christopher Plainview <245ch...@googlemail.com>

Mr. Maggot

Aug 10, 2009, 6:26:59 PM8/10/09
to Corpse Corps
Yeah but it costs alot coming from XtraX to the states.

Mr. Maggot

Aug 10, 2009, 6:31:50 PM8/10/09
to Corpse Corps
I just checked XtraX and put 1 shirt in the shopping cart and it would
cost $66 dollars to order that shirt and have it shipped to the
states. totally nto worth the shirt.
> > wrote:- Hide quoted text -

maren.monster.

Aug 11, 2009, 7:15:09 AM8/11/09
to Corpse Corps
ohh. hm that sucks -.-.. i´m from germany. here a shirt costs 15 or 19
euro. i can buy another shirt on friday at the show in cologne..:)

Brian Koz

Aug 11, 2009, 8:30:02 AM8/11/09
to Corpse Corps
For merch, I'd like to just see some that's easy to get in the
states. My suggestions would be baseball caps, beanies/skull caps,
hoodies, jackets, and stickers. I also think its about time for a
Blitzkid DVD, with live footage and stuff from the road, but that's
obviously up to you guys and how busy you are...

Christopher Plainview

Aug 12, 2009, 11:53:19 AM8/12/09
to Corpse Corps
Yeah.. I agree with a new DVD. Anyone know what happened to the show
they filmed with The Epidemic?

Matt DOA

Aug 14, 2009, 5:08:26 AM8/14/09
to Corpse Corps
I was actually thinking the same thing about that show w/ the
epidemic. I remember it was at the Poison Room.

As for the tour footage, that be cool, I've always thought they should
do a "making of dvd". I remember when Gools was in Mister Monster they
documented the making of the Deep Dark ep. Never was released.

On Aug 12, 8:53 am, Christopher Plainview <245ch...@googlemail.com>

Christopher Plainview

Aug 15, 2009, 6:17:02 AM8/15/09
to Corpse Corps
Just guessing.. without really know.. It was a little while before
Jesco left. I figured they didn't want to release it as it wouldn't be
a true representation of Blitzkid.

Possibly a good bonus for us loyal Corpse Corps though? :D
> > > obviously up to you guys and how busy you are...- Hide quoted text -

Corpse Corps Administrator

Aug 15, 2009, 10:32:16 AM8/15/09
to Corpse Corps

We are designing new merch, that you're going to love. It will be out
before the end of the year.

maren.monster.

Aug 15, 2009, 10:53:38 AM8/15/09
to Corpse Corps
yeah that´s great! yesterday i bought the let flowers die shirt :)

On 15 Aug., 16:32, Corpse Corps Administrator

Pix-e

Aug 15, 2009, 10:59:41 AM8/15/09
to Corpse Corps
I would just like to see some Hoodies in the states. Finding the
shirts isn't too hard. My pullover with Nos on the front has a hole in
it so Im retiring it soon and would love to see a new one.

As for the footage from the Poison Room show w/ The Epidemic I was
under the impression that was to be added to a DVD the band is working
on of all their live shows over the years. Just cause Jesco isn't in
the band anymore doesn't mean that footage would be improper
representation of them at all.

Mr. Maggot

Aug 15, 2009, 11:52:06 AM8/15/09
to Corpse Corps
That's awesome! Looking forward to seeing it!

On Aug 15, 7:32 am, Corpse Corps Administrator

darkhorror_punk

Aug 16, 2009, 2:55:18 AM8/16/09
to Corpse Corps
I think it'd be cool if there were a special shirt made and given to
the members of the Corspe Corps, To show that we are the Corpse Corps,
And to show our full support for Blitzkid!

On Aug 15, 9:32 am, Corpse Corps Administrator
> > nosferatu/bat logo.- Hide quoted text -

.Graveyard Queen.

Aug 16, 2009, 10:18:09 PM8/16/09
to Corpse Corps
I just checked out the XtraX site as well.

I wish they had all the awesome merch they have in the store available
in the U.S :(

I would looooooooooove to be able to get my hands on those blitzkid
engraved sunglasses

Alkaline

Aug 18, 2009, 8:45:19 AM8/18/09
to Corpse Corps
I would love to see some more vinyl im a collector of it... also
hoodies would be cool.... just more stuff like every one has said on
that XtraX site

Christopher Plainview

Aug 18, 2009, 11:44:24 AM8/18/09
to Corpse Corps
Yeah, those glasses are damn cool. I got a pair when Blitzkid toured
here last so get to a show and maybe you'll get lucky

JG Shepherd

Aug 19, 2009, 11:24:38 AM8/19/09
to Corpse Corps
I have 2 7inchs, a 10 inch and one 12 inch of Trace. The rare one is
the vinyl version of Five Cellars. Fucking Germans only distro'ed that
in Europe. I haven't seen any copies of that over here. Keep your eyes
open.

~~ Hydro

Kyree

Aug 21, 2009, 8:02:21 PM8/21/09
to Corpse Corps
As far as I know, Five Cellars being about 80 minutes long, it was too
long to fit onto vinyl and was not cost effective as a double album.
Unless you can produce a picture of a 5 Cellars Vinyl, I don't believe
it exists.

(We have Everyday is Halloween, Exhuming Graves & Making Dates, Trace
of a Stranger Blue vinyl & the No balls CK5 split.)

Matt DOA

Aug 22, 2009, 12:54:57 AM8/22/09
to Corpse Corps
If im not mistaken, I do remember there being a Five Cellars vinyl but
I think it was limited to like 100 or maybe 200 copies. I could be
wrong though.

Kyree

Aug 24, 2009, 4:09:38 PM8/24/09
to Corpse Corps
Hmmm, thats definitely something to look into though. It would be very
interesting to own a copy of Five Cellars on vinyl.

vampyrblut

Sep 3, 2009, 8:16:21 AM9/3/09
to Corpse Corps
More vinyl would really be cool! And I would really appreciate if
there would be more girly stuff.
I thought fiendforce would sell more stuff but they don´t.
So please guys: MORE GIRLY STUFF!!!!

Heroin Mary

Sep 30, 2009, 12:51:04 PM9/30/09
to Corpse Corps
I can help go to this website http://www.x-tra-x.de/english/index-2.html
they have a lot of really AESOME Blitzkid stuff the only down fall is
shipping is SUPER expensive because it is a german based store and
international shipping to the US is pricey which pisses me off because
Blitzkid is an American band, yet they have more success in Germany
apparently to solicit their goods there =)

DaveDead

Oct 6, 2009, 3:09:39 PM10/6/09
to Corpse Corps

More shirts, vinyl and stickers!