Big News Part 2, redux!

Corpse Corps Administrator

Jul 31, 2009, 9:59:48 PM7/31/09
to Corpse Corps
Hey Corpse Corps!

Sorry to those of you that have already received this message today!
As we previously mentioned, we're still working our way through the
world of Google Groups!

We announced a short time ago that Blitzkid now has worldwide
management via Steampunk Media, but today we are also proud to
announce that after nearly 13 years, Blitzkid has gained a bonafide
WORLD WIDE RECORD LABEL! The band has officially signed with Torque
Records! Torque Records is home to bands like On the Last Day, Mikoto,
Hester Prynne, Thrill of A Gunfight, Keeping Secrets, Kiros, Upheaval
of An Exorcist and many more! Check out www.torquerecords.net and
myspace.com/torquerecordingcompany . Torque Records is distributed by
Chicago’s legendary Victory Records. What this means is that going
forward, BLITZKID albums will have worldwide distribution via Victory/
Sony in the United States and Warner Music Group in Europe. Blitzkid
fans will be able to pick up BLITZKID's new album virtually anywhere
and everywhere! We'd like to take this time to thank everyone
involved with Torque Records for believing in the band and making us
an offer we could not refuse.

Secondly, this also means that Blitzkid will no longer be putting out
new material via Fiend Force Records in Germany. However, the band
continues to support Thorsten Wilms, Patty Scum, and all of the bands
that are a part of Fiend Force and who are all close friends to us.
The band found a label home in Fiend Force since early 2004, and we
cannot thank them enough for all they have done for us.

Lastly, now that BLITZKID have signed to Torque Records, expect to see
us on bigger tours, in bigger venues and in more internet and print
publications. BLITZKID will begin recording their yet to be titled 8th
studio album of all new material sometime in the beginning of 2010.
This will be the first of what we hope will be many records for Torque
Records. Get ready!

Thank you to everyone who has stood by us for this long and not
wavered in your support and recognition of this band. You are a part
of this as much as we are. Thank you for making our dreams, now a
reality!

LONG LIVE THE HORROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From the Depths,
TB Monstrosity and Argyle Goolsby

JMTerrell

Aug 1, 2009, 7:31:42 AM8/1/09
to Corpse Corps
Great fuckin' job fellas..great job..I'm glad to see you all moving up
in this fun little world of rock n roll.
Straight from the heart- Justin Schock

On Jul 31, 9:59 pm, Corpse Corps Administrator

NekroscoT

Aug 2, 2009, 12:41:56 AM8/2/09
to Corpse Corps
Fuckin awesome!!!! kinda makes me sad in a very selfish way. but i am
very very happy for you guys. 2010? new cd? damn that is far
away!!!!!!! whatever happened to the ck5 split? and vol 2 reanimation?
well, i cant wait to see you guys play again. and good luck with the
new label. and this means i can actually buy your cd in the store!!!!
not mail order.
On Jul 31, 8:59 pm, Corpse Corps Administrator

Boney McSkull

Aug 4, 2009, 5:44:55 AM8/4/09
to Corpse Corps
Damn, "nearly 13 years." That takes me back, it does. Yay, I'm a
part of stuff!

darkhorror_punk

Aug 16, 2009, 3:04:01 AM8/16/09
to Corpse Corps
Awesome Job You Guys! Keep Up The Great Work! LONG LIVE THE HORROR!