Favorite Moment/Picture

Katie

Dec 1, 2009, 8:43:42 PM12/1/09
to Corpse Corps
I'm sure it's been posted before but I'm interested in hearing about
your favorite experience with the band and/or your favorite picture
with them?
:]

Pix-e

Dec 2, 2009, 11:04:52 PM12/2/09
to Corpse Corps
I think I have way too many fave moments with them. Hmmmm.......taking
over Ihops after gigs in Ohio, having Goolsby use my hot pink
straightener, cooking them pancakes at 2am after they drove for 13
hours, listening to TB cheer on Henry Rollins in Wrong Turn 2, massive
sleepover, and meeting up at Warped Tour '07 in Cincinnati Ohio. =) I
have a pic of Gools using that pink flat iron if you wanna see it.

Di-Di

Dec 3, 2009, 6:12:43 PM12/3/09
to Corpse Corps
Drinking beer and watching them try to fit their stuff in a too small
a van... That was hilarious. No, not really, it was simply just
hanging around with them after a gig last summer in Frankfurt. My
fave pic is taken by myself the same night. Gools' ass it is. :P

mrc...@verizon.net

Dec 3, 2009, 11:38:56 PM12/3/09
to Corpse Corps
I have a few memories with them. The first one was the fact that Let's
Go To The Cemetery got me out of a depression. So I feel a deep
connection to the band/their music, even though I don't know the guys,
themselves, as well as some people do.
Second was when I had an assignment for a class, which was to write to
a celebrity (in a business letter-type format...it was a business
class ha) and get their autograph. I wrote to Goolsby, and he sent me
a bunch of things, not just his autograph. He also sent me a
handwritten letter back, a part of a Blitzkid pin (which I turned into
a necklace), a buttload of stickers, a Blitzkid patch, a photo of him
playing in Gorgeous Frankenstein and a Blitzkid backpack he made
himself.
Third was when I first saw their show and met them back in November
2008. Meeting them was an amazing moment for me. Goolsby asked me
where I got my backpatch and I was like "you made it!" and he was like
"OH YEA!!!" LOL
Fourth was about two weeks ago when I saw them again with Aaron Omen.
My boyfriend helped them load Ricko's drums in the van. (Seeing them
stuff their equipment was interesting...i felt bad for TB cuz he
seemed stuffed in their like a sardine. :( ) They stayed at my friend
Dirty's house, and we took them to Jim's Steak Out and watched Cash
Cab. hahaha. OH and since Dirty and my boyfriend were busy taking his
drums back in his house, I got to show and lead Blitzkid where his
house was. ^.^ LOL I'm sucha dorko.

btw, Aaron Omen is a really awesome guy too if you get a chance to
meet him. My friend Dirty is their drummer (or at least for right now
or whatever). Unfortunately right after Blitzkid got packed up, he
took a taxi and flew home the next day, and couldn't hang out. :(

mrc...@verizon.net

Dec 3, 2009, 11:41:34 PM12/3/09
to Corpse Corps
woops i ment backPATCH. Goolsby gave me a backPATCH.

Katie

Dec 5, 2009, 8:12:17 PM12/5/09
to Corpse Corps
damn that all sounds like so much fun! and hell yes, i need to see
this picture!!

Katie

Dec 5, 2009, 8:17:53 PM12/5/09
to Corpse Corps
Oh wow, I can't get over how much of a good guy Goolsby is! That's so
awesome that he sent you all of that stuff, and I can understand the
connection you have to them because Blitzkid definitely got me out of
a huge depression stage in my life, too. I don't know the guys at all,
I've only seen them once (sadly :[ ) but you can just tell by the way
they act that their nice and funny guys. I remember seeing Gools and
some friends drinking in the parking lot while I was out having a
cigarette and I'll admit I might have been eavesdropping, but man he's
hilarious.
ANYWAYS. Those are some rad stories :] Hahah I'm jealous you got to
hang out with them and show them to the house.

Pix-e

Dec 6, 2009, 12:55:58 PM12/6/09
to Corpse Corps
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v191/Pix-e/Sunshine%20on%20the