Has Blitzkid ever played in Salt Lake City Utah? Will they?

1 view

Heroin Mary

Nov 12, 2010, 2:16:09 PM11/12/10
to Corpse Corps
I recently heard that Blitzkid is touring in the US and Denver is on
the list for next month I really REALLY want to get out there and see
them, but I am not sure if I can so I started searching to see if they
would come to Salt Lake and I saw something that said that they had
already toured here? I'm not sure how they would come and I would not
know about that so I thought I would try and find out here.
Has Blitzkid ever played in Salt Lake and when? Also are they going to
come to Salt Lake City at all for this tour?