Who do you want to see Blitzkid perform with?

Corey maccrae

Aug 1, 2009, 7:43:14 PM8/1/09
to Corpse Corps
I would LOVE to see Blitzkid together with Balzac! A truly epic
evening!

antiflag12

Aug 1, 2009, 10:51:40 PM8/1/09
to Corpse Corps
the crypt keeper 5 ant the creepshow!!!
wow,that would be the sickest show ever!

NekroscoT

Aug 2, 2009, 12:45:14 AM8/2/09
to Corpse Corps
lets see i would love to see blitzkid with nekromantix, peter pan
speedrock, mad sin

Tittanilla

Aug 2, 2009, 5:37:56 AM8/2/09
to Corpse Corps
I want to see Blitzkid with Calabrese,Mad Sin and Gorilla.

Christopher Plainview

Aug 2, 2009, 6:40:58 AM8/2/09
to Corpse Corps
Bloodsucking Zombies (I've seen this already but it needs repeating!)
Insides Out (Great smaller band. Ones to watch out for!)
> > > evening!- Hide quoted text -

JG Shepherd

Aug 2, 2009, 11:04:03 AM8/2/09
to Corpse Corps
Nekromantix, Creepshow, Mazinga, Nosferatu, Solomna Novena, Danzig
*which could happen*, and 45 Grave

~~ Hydro

On Aug 2, 6:40 am, Christopher Plainview <245ch...@googlemail.com>

Elizabeth13

Aug 2, 2009, 5:10:57 PM8/2/09
to Corpse Corps
Wednesday 13!!!

gravesexit1119

Aug 2, 2009, 7:29:27 PM8/2/09
to Corpse Corps
Tiger Army, The Cryptkeeper Five, and The Crimson Ghosts.

Reptile

Aug 2, 2009, 10:03:34 PM8/2/09
to Corpse Corps
I would love to see Blitzkid performing with The Other, The Crimson
Ghosts, Nekromantix, Bloodsucking Zombies From Outer Space

sloneramone

Aug 3, 2009, 9:48:07 PM8/3/09
to Corpse Corps
Legbone, Gwar, Gorgeous Frankenstein, Melvins, Motorhead.

I've seen you play with Legbone a few times and would love to see it
again. Those are always outstanding shows.

braineati...@yahoo.com

Aug 2, 2009, 4:27:40 PM8/2/09
to Corpse Corps
How do I type a respond to this question, & not you?!? I've never used
google forums before

Wendy13

Aug 2, 2009, 3:02:00 PM8/2/09
to Corpse Corps
I agree! That would be cool :D And I also think The Insides Out would
be rad as well :]

Di-Di

Aug 4, 2009, 2:29:05 AM8/4/09
to Corpse Corps
The Other and DieMonsterDie. Mad Sin could be good too, yes.

♠Bride of the Monster♠

Aug 4, 2009, 6:24:11 AM8/4/09
to Corpse Corps
well, i'd like to see them with...wednesday 13, bääm, that'd be so
awesome!!
and BZfoS, Calabrese, Ghoultown, Kryptonix ( a really good french
psychobilly band), Mad Sin , Rezurex, Stellar Corpses, yeah that's
about it^^

Yellow

Aug 4, 2009, 7:21:43 AM8/4/09
to Corpse Corps
Nim Vind (which will happen in August), The Other, Balzac, The Deep
Eynde, Bloodsucking zombies from outer space...

Alkaline

Aug 4, 2009, 11:00:35 AM8/4/09
to Corpse Corps
I'd love to see goolsby have double duty and do a show with gorgeous
frankenstein... would be cool with nekromatixs horror pops and lets
say balzac

Wendy13

Aug 4, 2009, 4:27:34 PM8/4/09
to Corpse Corps
Blitzkid is playing with Nim Vind? :O Where at? That'll be an amazing
show!

She-Devil Kate

Aug 4, 2009, 10:23:51 PM8/4/09
to Corpse Corps
Calabrese, Stellar Corpses, and the Koffin Kats

Croix Sinistre

Aug 5, 2009, 3:38:58 PM8/5/09
to Corpse Corps
i love to see them with calabrese, or maybe nekromantix or mad sin

Pix-e

Aug 5, 2009, 11:06:02 PM8/5/09
to Corpse Corps
I would love to see them with Bloodsucking Zombies from Outer Space,
The Crimson Ghosts, The Spook, and Mad Sin.

Amoxikillin

Aug 6, 2009, 2:48:56 PM8/6/09
to Corpse Corps
If you guys ever come to Eugene, there's a great local band called the
Sawyer Family. I'm sure they'd be stoked to play with you. But as far
as a tour goes, Koffin Kats!

Justin

Aug 6, 2009, 11:27:52 PM8/6/09
to Corpse Corps
The Casualties, I know they're not horror punk but it would still be
awesome! Love to see you guys play with The Browns as well. And
lastly it would be amazing to see you guys do another tour with The
Other in the US.

Hideous Zombie

Aug 7, 2009, 4:06:27 PM8/7/09
to Corpse Corps
WEDNESDAY 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and nekromantix Shoutin'Corpse
Cadilacs and cadavers

Mr. Maggot

Aug 7, 2009, 5:57:19 PM8/7/09
to Corpse Corps
I know they havent been togethor for a while but there supposedly
supposed to be getting back togethor, so I would like to see Blitzkid
play with The Murderdolls! that would be fucking insane! calabrese
would be cool too!

darkhorror_punk

Aug 9, 2009, 1:36:33 PM8/9/09
to Corpse Corps
Danzig, Wednesday 13, Nekromantix, Aaron Omen, Son Of Sam.

Brendan103113

Aug 9, 2009, 5:48:44 PM8/9/09
to Corpse Corps

blitzkid koffin kats and calabreese

Ed Autumn

Aug 10, 2009, 2:59:04 AM8/10/09
to Corpse Corps
Sounds like a good lineup. I really want to see them play with The
Order of the Fly again!! Also Wednesday 13, Murderland, The Other,
Bloodsucking Zombies From Outerspace and The Crypt Keeper Five!
Probably more too ;D

On Aug 9, 2:48 pm, Brendan103113 <skate...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> blitzkid koffin kats and calabreese

SlugCult4Life

Aug 10, 2009, 3:56:50 AM8/10/09
to Corpse Corps
Cancerslug

Nerrad

Aug 10, 2009, 5:02:52 PM8/10/09
to Corpse Corps
misshapen monsters....:) come back to florida!!!!

Di-Di

Sep 15, 2009, 5:36:00 PM9/15/09
to Corpse Corps
Oh, I forgot to name one finnish act they'd be great with, Scarecrow!
It's murder and they'd make a real gret night together...

mrc...@verizon.net

Sep 16, 2009, 9:58:03 AM9/16/09
to Corpse Corps
Cancerslug, The Spook, The Other, Aaron Omen, Nim Vind and maybe
Calabrese.

vampyrblut

Sep 16, 2009, 10:16:36 AM9/16/09
to Corpse Corps

Shadow Reichenstein would be really cool!!!!!! And of course Wednesday
13!