BLITZKID Corpse Corps News Did the song Lady in the Lake spawn from a ghost story ot horror movie?

1 view

Heroin Mary

May 19, 2010, 4:07:35 AM5/19/10
to Corpse Corps
One of the things I love best about Blitzkid is that a good chunk of
their amazing songs have reference to some awesome horror movies and
stories. Which got me to thinking that the song Lady in the Lake must
have some well known horror reference as well. I, myself, have heard
urban legends about different ladies of some body of water none of
which exactly matched the eerie lyrics of the song. So I googled it
and much to my dismay found several stories but again none that quite
matched the lyrics of the song. The only things that were close was a
murder mystery movie made in the 40's and a real life british murder
case. I'm not sure if these are the stories Blitzkid sang about? Does
anyone know what inspired this song?

TheTornPrince138

May 19, 2010, 6:24:26 PM5/19/10
to Corpse Corps
I TB about this song a good while ago. I dont recall exactly where
the idea came from but i do know it was not from a movie.