Jane Doe number 9

maren.monster.

Sep 1, 2009, 2:08:33 PM9/1/09
to Corpse Corps
what´s the story of the song?
i forgot to ask you in cologne (14.08.09).

vampyrblut

Sep 2, 2009, 7:07:45 AM9/2/09
to Corpse Corps
Hiya,

the story is about Goolsby´s ex-girlfriend who got raped and killed.
As she got horribly beaten, the police
couldn´t recognize her and called her Jane Doe No 9.

girlnesmith

Sep 2, 2009, 1:32:39 PM9/2/09
to Corpse Corps
Does anyone know if this is recorded/released? I have only heard it
live. I am still singing it....
> > i forgot to ask you in cologne (14.08.09).- Hide quoted text -

girlnesmith

Sep 2, 2009, 1:57:12 PM9/2/09
to Corpse Corps
I heard him say this as well. That is the saddest thing I've ever
heard. I am hoping it is just intense backstory and lore for a
kickass song, and that it is not true. Does anyone have any details?

maren.monster.

Sep 2, 2009, 2:43:46 PM9/2/09
to Corpse Corps

heeey
thanks!
it sounds really horrible :(
Message has been deleted

vampyrblut

Sep 3, 2009, 8:11:53 AM9/3/09
to Corpse Corps
It really sounds horrible. I suppose that´s something one doesn´t
really want to talk about.
Just hope they caught that son of a b.....

On 3 Sep., 04:11, Renata Armelin <reh_littlezom...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Basically, it´s what vampyrblut said. Gools have told me the whole
> story, it´s quite sad and horrible. I know some details, but I guess
> just him can tell the right story without any mistake. Come on Gools,
> tell us the story.
> Long Live the Horror
> Reh^V^
> ^V^

mrc...@verizon.net

Sep 3, 2009, 9:35:17 PM9/3/09
to Corpse Corps
exactly. thats the story. she was raped and beaten to death. They
couldn't recognize her so they called her Jane Doe #9 in the
obituaries. that's all you need to know; I'm sure he doesn't want to
talk about it. Give Gools a break.