OHIF main Toolbar changes

Ruzica Pijovic

Aug 17, 2020, 1:10:03 PM8/17/20
to cornerstone platform
Hi,

I'm trying to change the default toolbar trough some sort of OHIF extension configuration, and I  managed to add a tool but not to remove/hide/disable default one or even rename it.

pic.png

Also is there a way to remove Investigation only label and Options drop-down menu?

pic2.png

Augmented Reporting

Jun 26, 2022, 5:14:55 PMJun 26
to cornerstone platform
The OHIF toolbar buttons are located at /extensions/cornerstone/src/toolbarModule.js
You can modify which toolbar buttons appear and where they appear.

"Investigational Use Only" label was in /platform/viewer/src/components/Header/Header.js for v4. Not sure where it is for v3-stable.