react-cornerstone-viewport and React 18

Jet Jacobs

Aug 11, 2022, 11:21:54 AM8/11/22
to cornerstone platform
Hello all,

Let me start by apologizing if this is the wrong place to ask this, please let me know.

I have been using react 18 to build a demo app with dicom viewing. The react-cornerstone-viewer package has made this super simple, and allowing me to shortcut a bunch of development to get a simple dicom viewer embedded in the app. While it has been great I have been using --legacy-peer-deps to be able to use the required react 17. While I haven't had any major issues yet this seems less than ideal. Is there be any planned support for react 18?

Thanks - Jet