SVG Cursors issue - IE 11

rlp...@gmail.com

Sep 7, 2021, 12:47:00 PM9/7/21
to cornerstone platform
Hello everyone,

I'm activating the SVG Cursors on cornerstoneTools initiation like this:

cornerstoneTools.init({
        mouseEnabled: true,
        touchEnabled: true,
        showSVGCursors: true,
    });

And in Google Chrome and other browsers the Cursor appears OK, but on IE isn't working. I've notice that IE doesn't support url() for the cursor property.

The function "setToolCursor(element, svgCursor)" of cornerstoneTools.js try to set the cursor property on the element like this:
  var cursorBlob = svgCursor.getIconWithPointerSVG();
  var mousePoint = svgCursor.mousePoint;
  var svgCursorUrl = window.URL.createObjectURL(cursorBlob);
  element.style.cursor = "url('".concat(svgCursorUrl, "') ").concat(mousePoint, ", auto");
  _index_js__WEBPACK_IMPORTED_MODULE_0__["state"].svgCursorUrl = svgCursorUrl;

But this wont work for IE. Does anyone have any suggestion on how we can put this working on IE?

Thanks.
Best regards,
Rúben Cruz