Pass existing Google Identity Token to OHIF viewer

Howard Lander

Sep 2, 2020, 10:53:47 AM9/2/20
to cornerstone platform
Hi all

We are planning to use the OHIF viewer inside a secured environment where the user has already logged in using their Google account.  We are passing a CLIENT_ID environment variable to the OHIF viewer to direct it to the Google Health API. Currently the user has to go through the OIDC workflow again (provide their email and login) before the viewer starts.  This may be happening because we are doing this all with kubernetes and the machine running the OHIF viewer is not the machine that the user has logged into.  Is there some way to pass the existing OIDC token into the OHIF viewer so OIDC flow does not start again?

Thanks
Howard

aboile...@gmail.com

Sep 2, 2020, 11:07:06 AM9/2/20
to cornerstone platform
hi howard.
we are dealing with this since couple months yet.

still there is no practical/fully functional solution

hope it helps.
dx

Augmented Reporting

Jun 26, 2022, 4:50:47 PMJun 26