OHIF v3.6.0 not able to render images in MPR view

Richard Devine

Aug 9, 2023, 9:06:14 AM8/9/23
to cornerstone platform
Hello Community,

I'm pretty new to OHIF and am having a problem with OHIF loading my DICOM file in MPR mode. It loads all 271 frames on the default view however when I try to load MPR mode it shows 3 blank windows with no errors only WebGL warnings as shown below.Screenshot 2023-08-09 at 13.59.36.png

I am using Orthanc as the back end PACS server and I don't know if there is a problem with the metadata, pixel data, OHIF or the way Orthanc is serving up the images.

If anyone could point me in the right direction for fixing this that would be great.

Cheers