Get data from remote Orthanc server to Ohif viewer run on google cloud platform

test123

Jul 7, 2020, 9:18:50 AM7/7/20
to cornerstone platform
Hello,

I have my app which is working on docker.
On local version of app I run my Ohif viewer I am using command yarn run dev:orthanc.
Due to the fact that I want to have data from remote Orhtanc server I changed on package.json file script "dev:orthanc" from 1) to 2) and eveyrthing work correctly. I have images from Orthanc server on my local machine viewer.
1)"dev:orthanc": "cross-env NODE_ENV=development PROXY_TARGET=/dicom-web PROXY_DOMAIN=http://localhost:8042 APP_CONFIG=config/docker_nginx-orthanc.js webpack-dev-server --config .webpack/webpack.pwa.js --watch",
2)"dev:orthanc": "cross-env NODE_ENV=development PROXY_TARGET=/dicom-web PROXY_DOMAIN=http://myRemoteServerIP:8042 APP_CONFIG=config/docker_nginx-orthanc.js webpack-dev-server --config .webpack/webpack.pwa.js --watch",

Now I want to do the same but on GCP instance.
How can I do it?
I tried to change all the urls with localhost to my instance IP but it doesnt work.
I also tried to run ohif viewer on docker-compose container but in my solution it doesnt work.

viewer:
container_name: ohif-viewer
build:
context: ./ohif-viewer/Viewers/
dockerfile: Dockerfile
ports:
- "3000:80"
environment:
- MONGO_URL=mongodb://mongo:27017/ohif
volumes:
- ./config/default.js:/usr/share/nginx/html/config/default.js
depends_on:
- comiere-mongo

Can someone help me and tell how to run it on production server with images from remote server which IP I have?

Diego Alberti

Jul 7, 2020, 3:00:11 PM7/7/20
to cornerstone platform

test123

Jul 8, 2020, 4:06:20 AM7/8/20
to cornerstone platform
I have my orthanc server on remote server so I only need to run viewer on my Google Cloud Instance and get data from orthanc server.

Can someone help? On local machine it works correctly with data from remote server but on Instance dont.

Augmented Reporting

Jun 26, 2022, 5:16:37 PMJun 26
to cornerstone platform
FYI, for OHIF v3-stable, GCP configuration example here: https://github.com/OHIF/Viewers/blob/v3-stable/platform/viewer/public/config/google.js