Integrate OHIF Series Viewer by passing wado Uri

Saveriu

Feb 19, 2021, 7:04:47 AM2/19/21
to cornerstone platform
Hi,
I'm building an application that are connected with multiple pacs and I want to implement a VueJS component that integrates the OHIF Viewer but only the series view component and the associated tools and not the full app.
The component will have parameters such as the full wado series uri (with pacs host) or a list of wado frames uri.
I already done that with the Cornerstone + WadoImageLoader and I wanted to migrate to OHIF to gain the all stack (PDF viewer, Tools, etc.).
Did you see a tutorial somewhere do that?
Thanks!

Augmented Reporting

Jun 26, 2022, 1:17:57 PM6/26/22
to cornerstone platform