Launching OHIF with a search query from RIS

Niels Wahlgreen

Jan 12, 2021, 5:48:31 PM1/12/21
to cornerstone platform
Hi Guys,

I am new to this group, but thank you for your awesome work on OHIF.

We have a case, where we are using dcm4chee as PACS and connected OHIF, so it is possible to search and view images.

We got a request, if it is possible to launch OHIF directly from the RIS system, with a relevant search criteria.

Example: The doctor is viewing the journal of patient with id 123456. To view the patients studies, he clicks a button, that launches https://viewer.ohif.org/?patientId=123456 and shows a list of all studies for that patient.

Of course, the URL would point to our OHIF, but is it possible to send such search criteria in the URL in any way? I havent been able to find anything about this in the documentation and community forum.

Thanks,

Niels

pie...@isomics.com

Jan 13, 2021, 12:41:01 PM1/13/21
to cornerstone platform
See if your RIS supports IHE Invoke Image Display and you may be able to get things hooked up.

Niels Wahlgreen

Jan 14, 2021, 2:07:16 AM1/14/21
to cornerstone platform
Thank you, that looks like exactly what I need. Looking forward to test it tomorrow.

Kirill K

Mar 9, 2021, 8:11:17 AM3/9/21
to cornerstone platform
Hi
Do i understand correctly that this "http://ohif-host.local:3000/IHEInvokeImageDisplay?requestType=PATIENT&patientID=12" shoud open browser with all studies of patient with id 12?

четверг, 14 января 2021 г. в 10:07:16 UTC+3, nwahl...@gmail.com:

Hassan Awodi

Jun 10, 2021, 7:11:37 AM6/10/21
to cornerstone platform
I have tried this and it doesn't work. Is there any other method?

Augmented Reporting

Jun 26, 2022, 12:55:38 PMJun 26
to cornerstone platform

for OHIF v3-stable, you can launch the viewer for one study with:

http(s)://<ohif_web_server_host>/viewer/?StudyInstanceUIDs=<study_UID>