OHIF Viewer Newbie question

Renuka Prasad

Jun 29, 2022, 11:22:40 AMJun 29
to cornerstone platform
Hi,

I am new new to cornerstonr and OHIF DICOM Viewer, I setup the viewer and tryign to integrate with DCM4CHEE archive Rest API.

My questions are
1) When I get the pixel data as Rest API response, does OHIF/Cornerstore code convert the pixels into otehr format like png/jpeg to display it on the viewer canvas?

2) What happenes when I receiev the Rest API as Uncompressed pixels and it is not one of the compressed format like JPEG Losless/Lossy?

3) Does Uncompressed raw pixels require any type conversion to display it on the Viewer?

Please let me know the answers to my questions, I will continue my efforts based on the answers

Thanks
Renukaprasad