Moved Office Hours

Theodore Ni

Nov 29, 2010, 11:19:26 PM11/29/10
to Cornell CS 2110
Hi everyone,

I'm sorry for the late notice, but I just realized that due to a conflict I can't make my scheduled office hours tomorrow evening. Instead, I've moved them (and updated them on the calendar) to earlier from 1:00pm to 2:30pm. As the project is due tomorrow, I would also be willing to come in later at 10:00pm and stay until midnight. Please let me know either through the list or personally if you think you would be there at that time, so I know if anyone will be showing up.

Thanks, and I apologize for any inconvenience.

Teddy