REVIEW SESSION

cfs6292

Dec 8, 2010, 3:07:22 PM12/8/10
to Cornell CS 2110
Is there going to be a review session for the final? John mentioned
there would be one when he lectured last tuesday, but I have not heard
anything about when/where it will be

Johnathon Schultz

Dec 8, 2010, 4:42:26 PM12/8/10
to cornell...@googlegroups.com
There will be one. It has not been scheduled yet (though most likely the night before or this weekend). There will be an email when we know.

Johnathon

Ken Birman

Dec 10, 2010, 11:31:21 AM12/10/10
to Cornell CS 2110
Last I heard the most likely plan would be to do a review session this
weekend on Sunday, but there were some delays getting a room scheduled
in a building that you would have physical access to. Johnathon
promised to resolve that today and announce it via CMS email once he
knows.

cfs6292

Dec 14, 2010, 2:15:06 AM12/14/10
to Cornell CS 2110
will the slides from the review session be posted on the course
website?

Johnathon Schultz

Dec 14, 2010, 2:16:47 AM12/14/10
to cornell...@googlegroups.com
They're on the announcements page, not the exams tab.

Johnathon