Number of animals one space

Cam Smith

Nov 28, 2010, 2:57:42 AM11/28/10
to Cornell CS 2110
Hey all,

Can we assume that at the very beginning, before we touch anything,
there will only be at most one animal on any given spot? That is, when
the computer generates the map, will it only place at most one animal
on a spot?

Thanks,
Cam

Peter Tseng

Nov 28, 2010, 5:58:30 AM11/28/10
to cornell...@googlegroups.com
That would be an incorrect assumption. I have seen many occasions where
there are two animals on one square. I haven't seen >= 3 on one square
before, but I don't think there's anything preventing that. So, no
guarantees on the number of animals on one space.

Peter

Cam Smith

Nov 28, 2010, 11:21:50 AM11/28/10
to cornell...@googlegroups.com