Final scores released via the CMS site

Ken Birman

Dec 17, 2010, 4:13:57 PM12/17/10
to Cornell CS 2110
Please check everything and email me if you see errors of any kind.
I'll upload to Cornell's system on Monday and after that, it would
take a "grade change" form to revise grades.

We can deal with regrade requests but not right this second. So
you'll be welcome to identify issues and request regrades but the
actual regrading isn't going to happen before the final grades are
uploaded to the Cornell system. On the other hand if you have your
actual A4 in hand, and it has a clearly written 95 on it, and our
system is showing 15, I could still fix that on Monday morning. I
would need to see your A4, or whatnot, of course.