Vintage Rolling Stone mags for sale over a hundred all for $30

1 view

Rockitz

Jul 11, 2006, 3:04:40 PM7/11/06
to cornell-bazaar
Hi
I have this huge box of Vintage to present day Rollingstone magazines
They date from the time they were only a folded newspaper format ( 70's
)
up to mid 90s.this box is truely full and an awesome buy for a Rock
Music Collector
The box is like almost 3ft wide and long and abour 2.5 ft deep I am
sure its well over a hundred mags in great shape to No rips or tears
Selling it all for $30 first come basis
we are in downtown ithaca with easy access to your car with the
magizines .If you are close by we could deliver to your door.
Call me at 319-0015 or e mail me on Aol screen name rocketboyzs
thanks