a good deal on Dell Dimension

Kamaraju Kusumanchi

Apr 1, 2006, 6:31:39 PM4/1/06
to cornell...@googlegroups.com
Hi
I came across the following ad "Brand New Dell Dimension XPS 400
with 17' LCD flat panel monitor" and thought it might benefit members
of this group. I think it is a good deal if someone wants to buy a
desktop.

raju

************ Begining of forwarded email **************************

processor: Intel Pentium D 830 Dual Core Processor 3.0GHz with 2MB L2
cache. Supports 64bits(EMT64). Much faster and great for multi-task.
processor itself is over $400.

Video card: 256 MB ATI Radeon? X800XT

High-end graphic card over $250 value.
1GB DDR2 RAM (dual Channel DDR2 at 533MHZ)
200GB Hard Drive (Serial ATA(SATA)-2, 7200RPM)
Dual Drive:
16x DVD+R/-RW DVD Writer(Dual Layer)(also 48X/32X CDRW)
16X DVD Drive
(great for disk-to-disk copy)

13 in 1 media card reader

Intel PRO 10/100/1000 Ethernet

7.1 Channel Audio Sound w/Dolby Digital 5.1 Capability

I/O Interfaces

1 front headphone jack
7 USB 2.0 ports - 2 front/5 back
1 serial port
Serial ATA Ports: Two 7-pin connectors
1 parallel port with ECP
3 PCI slots
1 PCIe x 16 (graphics) slot
1 PCIe x 1 slot

1 brand new 17' LCD flat panel monitor

OS: Microsoft Windows XP media center 2005 W/ setup CD.
software:
wordperfect 12.0 suite
McAfee securitycenter, 90days
Digital Music MUSIC MATCH, 9.0
Digital Photography Paint Shop photo Album, 5.1; PAINT SHOP PHOTO
STUDIO, 1.0, STANDARD

This is a new System from Dell with 1 year limited warranty, on-site
service starting from Nov. 2005. I found a great deal last thanksgiving
day and bought two of this system. So, want to sell the extra one.

Price: $875 for all.

Email jg...@cornell.edu if you are interested.

Thanks.

--