Rockitz

Jun 6, 2006, 11:53:41 AM6/6/06
to cornell-bazaar
Hi
I have this huge box of Vintage to present day rollingstone magizines
That my older brother does not want any more.They date from the time
they were only a folded newspaper format up to present day please do
not ask oldest newest dates Because I do not have the time to go
through all of them .However there seems to be more from 80s and back
then the slick shiny gloss covers of the 90's I do not belive there is
any 2000 and newer unless its just a hand full
this box is truely full and an awesome buy for a Rock Music Collector
The box is like almost 3ft wide and long and abour 2.5 ft deep I am
sure its well over a hundred mags in great shape to No rips or tears
I would like to get $30. Or best offer first come basis
No Picking I want to get the box out of the way so its the whole box or

none
we are in downtown ithaca with easy access to your car with the
magizines
Call me at 319-0015 or e mail me at rocketboyzsaolcom
thanks
Ask for Jim