seeking apartment roommate for August

fan...@gmail.com

Apr 26, 2006, 1:18:41 AM4/26/06
to cornell-bazaar
Hi,
I'm looking for a grad. roommate to share my current apartment
with starting August (late July) of this year until next year (12
month).

Address: 426 E. Buffalo St., Apt R-1
located halfway down Buffalo St., 5 min. walk from Collegetown,
10 min. walk from Eng. quad.
Rent: $510/mo/person
Utilities: *all included* except trash ($120/yr)
Pets: no
Smoking: no
Furnished: some
Kitchen: yes
Laundry: next building over
Parking: right in front of the house ~$450/yr
Landlord: Mark Haag and Joyce ?? (277-2016)

parking lot, located between 426 and 440 E. Buffalo St. (half-way
downhill, 5 min. walk from commons). The off-street location is very
quiet. Phone: have Verizon landline. The lower level is somewhat
underground which helps keep cooler in the summer without A/C.
Internet:
currently have Time Warner cable modem ($45/mo), willing to share.
Furniture: got two long couches (one fold-out bed), two one-seat
couches,
small dining table, coffee table, chairs, bed is included with apt.
Laundry machines are in front building, coin-op.

Me in a nutshell: I'm friendly (I think) and will get along with most
anyone, spend way too much time in the office (not home much), and
don't
have a car.

If you're interested, or have questions, email is the best way to reach
me. Pleas use: fang at csl dot cornell dot edu