Great Looking 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse in Great Condition for Sale

Kamaraju Kusumanchi

Sep 16, 2007, 2:59:16 PM9/16/07
to cornell...@googlegroups.com
[posting for a friend. Please contact Rajesh (rd...@cornell.edu) if you
are interested]

Hello,

In the market looking for a used car in great condition?
Want to zip around town in a great looking sports car?
Want to be able to go on long drives (to NYC, DC, Boston) without thinking
twice about the reliability.

Then look no further. I have been enjoying driving my car around town, and
to everywhere in the northeast, for the past 4 years. It is in great
condition, as I have maintained it very well by doing regular oil changes,
always driving with a matched set of tires, promptly overhauling all the
parts that get worn out with time (before they reach breaking point), and
taking good care of the car in general. I am selling it only because I am
moving to the west coast and buying a new car.

Details of the Car:

Make Mitsubishi
Model/Trim Eclipse/GS
Model Year: 1995
Mileage: 116,600
Engine: 4-Cyl. 2.0 Liter
Transmission: 5 Speed Manual
Drivetrain: FWD
MPG: 20/32 MPG city/hwy (my experience)

Features:
Standard : Power Steering, AM/FM Stereo, Tilt Wheel, Dual Front Air Bags
Optional : Power Windows, Cruise Control, Rear Spoiler, Power Door Locks,
MP3 (Single CD), Alloy Wheels

The car has new:
Radiator, Brakes (rotor, disc and all the associated paraphernalia). The
timing belt, and all the other equipment that is usually overhauled at
~80k-90k miles, were also replaced.

Additional:
1 set (4) of all season tires (2 < 1 year old, 2 < 3 years old)
1 set (4) of winter/snow tires (2 < 1 year old, 2 < 2 years old) (mounted
on the car)
Jump start cable
Steering wheel lock

The Kelley Blue Book Price for such a car in good condition, without the
AC, is $3250. I was thinking about a selling price >$3250 because of the
condition it is in, and all the mechanical parts that are new. But I was
in a minor parking lot fender bender 4 years back. There was a small
impact to the front bumper on the driver side, and that resulted in
negligible damage. So I am setting the price at $ 3250.

People interested may e-mail me at rd...@cornell.edu to check out the car,
or take it out to a mechanic for inspection.

Thanks.

Rajesh.