Bad Company & Peter Grant

1 view

Adiluca

Aug 10, 2021, 2:47:06 AM8/10/21
to cornel-...@googlegroups.com
Cum Bad Company l-a convins pe Peter Grant sa-i managerieze.

Paul Rodgers:
“So I got in touch with Peter Grant – I can’t believe I did that, and I said, ‘I come with a band, Peter and we call ourselves Bad Company.’ He goes, ‘Oh, Bad Company? I don’t know about that!”

Grant accepta sa-i vada live in Surrey. Dar nu se arata. Totusi, in timp ce baietii isi impachetau sculele, apare si zice:
I was listening outside – I like what you guys do.”

Rodgers adauga: “That’s the way he was, he was a very mysterious man, but he decided he was going to take us on.”