Notes and Announcements

debra walker

Mar 26, 2015, 3:44:55 PM3/26/15
to debrat...@yahoo.com
Attached are the notes from the Monday, March 23rd, Corktown Safety Meeting.  The following documents are also included, per request of meeting attendees --
1.  Corktown Resources
2.  Safety Tips
3.  Resident's Only Parking Procedure

ANNOUNCEMENTS:
Corktown Business Association Meeting
Monday, March 30, 2015
6:00 p - 7:00 p
Brew Detroit
1401 Abbott
Police Athletic League (PAL) will present plans for the ball park at Michigan & Trumbull
Open to public

Contact me if you are interested in participating in this year's Motor City Makeover, May 16th.  Planning meetings will start soon to identify properties in the neighborhood for clean up.

Also, let me know if you are interested and available to be part of the upcoming Corktown Bike Patrol with DPD.

Thank you for all that you do.

Debra
313-758-1648

"That's what she said"