Spirit of Hope Breaks Ground & Needs You!

1 view

Matthew

Jul 12, 2016, 12:09:35 PM7/12/16
to spirit...@gmail.com
Spirit of Hope's $100,000 Challenge!
Save a Detroit Historic Building!

$400,000 has been raised so far. Now we need to finish it out! Save a historic building. Raise up families in the new early childhood center. Build beauty in the garden and park. Give those living with HIV the support they need and us the tools to get to zero new infections. Support individuals and families in Detroit that live in hunger.

We have been working for months and are 80% there. They say the last 10-20% is always the hardest. We will be calling and asking for your support, but in the meantime, know all we need is this:

20 $500 Donors
10 $1000 Donors
8 $5,000 Donors
4 $10,000 Donors

But ANY amount helps us reach our goal. DONATE THROUGH OUR WEBPAGE Spirit of Hope Detroit  .  Join with family and friends to bring this cause to their attention, and the attention of our community. See the attached information and check out our web page, sohdetroit.org

image

Spirit of Hope Detroit
Welcome to the Spirit of Hope Detroit!
Preview by Yahoo

peace, pastor matthew bode

The Rev. Matthew Bode, Pastor
Detroit Cooperative Parish

"In Detroit, Led By Jesus, Fearless and Joyful!"

Spirit of Hope Fundraising Brochure.pdf