June public meeting follow-up items

Matt Elliott

Jun 7, 2013, 4:47:12 PM6/7/13
to cork...@googlegroups.com
Hey there,

Thanks to all who came out to the CRBA meeting on Tuesday. I think we had some great discussions. It's always good to hang with you guys.

Some follow-up on items that were raised:

- The web address to report any kind of criminal activity you might see is here: http://www.torontopolice.on.ca/recordsmanagement/crimereporting.php (It's also available in the sidebar at corktown.ca) -- for non-emergency use only!

- Details about the upcoming Party of Five art show at Gallery 402 are available here: http://corktown.ca/2013/06/party-of-five-at-gallery-402-opens-june-11/

- Info about the community bike tours being run through the Ward 27 and Ward 28 Cycle Toronto advocacy group has been posted: http://corktown.ca/2013/06/ward-28-ward-27-cycle-the-community-guided-bike-tours-set-for-june-15/

- Also, at the meeting, we heard that Councillor Pam McConnell would be holding a community walkabout that would give us a sneak preview of Corktown Common in advance of its opening. You can read about that here: http://corktown.ca/2013/06/corktown-common-west-don-lands-neighbourhood-walkabout-with-councillor-pam-mcconnell-set-for-june-27/

There's also a literal boatload of info about other upcoming events posted at corktown.ca, so give the site a look -- remember that there are upcoming consultation events related to Regent Park and the Gardiner Expressway on the calendar next week.

And please Like Us on Facebook at facebook.com/CorktownTO.

Best,
Matt

-----
Matt Elliott - Secretary
Corktown Residents & Business Association
corktown.ca | @CorktownTO