Voting Day! Local News & Events! Christmas Party!

Matt Elliott

Nov 25, 2013, 3:16:09 PM11/25/13
to cork...@googlegroups.com
Hey Corktowners,

A few updates to start off your week:

First, we’ve announced details about our coming CORKTOWN CHRISTMAS PARTY Dinner & Concert. It’ll be on December 7, 2013 at Dominion on Queen, starting at 7 p.m.

You can find the details on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/events/411554485638725/ or view the attached flyer. Hope everyone can make it!

***

It’s also VOTING DAY for the Toronto Centre By-Election Debate. I’d encourage everyone to get out and vote. If you need details on polling locations, please check out elections.ca. You can vote until 9:30 p.m. tonight. (Monday)

***

Finally, I just posted my weekly round-up of Corktown News & Events to corktown.ca. Lots going on, including great local theatre, a can’t-miss holiday sale at Adornments on Queen and the kick-off to the always-exciting Christmas Market in the Distillery District.

Best,

-----
Matt Elliott
Corktown Residents & Business Association
corktown.ca | @CorktownTO