Corktown News & Events for the week of May 13!

Matt Elliott

May 13, 2013, 12:19:16 PM5/13/13
to cork...@googlegroups.com
Hey there,

I've just posted an exciting list of local news and Corktown events for this week. We've got details on the Corktown Chamber Orchestra's final performance of the season this Thursday at Little Trinity Church, plus some great events at fantastic venues like 360 Health, the Gilead, and the Daniels Spectrum. Check it out:

If I've missed anything, do let me know!

In other news, our Facebook page is hopping with lots of great content and discussion. If you haven't Liked the Corktown Toronto page, you are more assuredly missing out.

Lastly, there's only a few days left to vote in the Grid's and Waterfront Toronto's NAME THAT PARK contest. Let 'em know that you like "Corktown Common" (or, you know, some other name) at the link below.

(The voting page seems to be having some issues at the moment, but it will hopefully return later.)

Best,
Matt

-----
Matt Elliott - Secretary
Corktown Residents & Business Association
corktown.ca | @CorktownTO