Local Road Closures: Bayview extension & Eastern Ave @ Sumach

Matt Elliott

Aug 1, 2013, 10:16:48 AM8/1/13
to cork...@googlegroups.com
Hey Corktowners,

The CRBA has recently received information about two pending road closures.

First, for this weekend, Eastern Avenue will be closed to east-west traffic at Sumach/Cherry to allow for continued work on the new streetcar right-of-way. Details (and diagram) are posted here: http://corktown.ca/2013/07/construction-notice-eastern-avenue-closed-at-cherrysumach-this-weekend/

More significantly, the Bayview Extension will close for about SIX WEEKS starting on Tuesday, August 6 to allow Enbridge to complete critical work on a gas pipeline. Bayview will be closed from Lower River Street (near Corktown Common) up to River Street, north of Gerrard. There's a diagram and details posted here: http://corktown.ca/2013/08/construction-notice-bayview-extension-road-closure-for-six-weeks-beginning-august-6/

We'll provide more details on these and inevitable other road closures when we hear about them.

Remember to keep visiting corktown.ca for weekly updates on things to do in Corktown. And like us on Facebook at Facebook.com/CorktownTO.

Best,
Matt

-----
Matt Elliott
Corktown Residents & Business Association
corktown.ca | @CorktownTO