Corktown News & Events for the week of June 10

Matt Elliott

Jun 10, 2013, 12:52:39 PM6/10/13
to cork...@googlegroups.com
Hey Corktowners,

I've just posted a list of Corktown events for the week of June 10, 2013. This week, we've got a big Regent Park Phase 3 community consultation (TONIGHT at Daniels Spectrum), a great lecture event at Enoch Turner Schoolhouse, a can't-miss wine and cheese art opening at Gallery 402, an open house at Extension Room with incredible $5 drop-in classes and an important community consultation on the future of the Gardiner Expressway.

As always, if you have information about an upcoming event, please let me know at web...@corktown.ca.

Best,
Matt

-----
Matt Elliott
Corktown Residents & Business Association
corktown.ca | @CorktownTO