Weekly events! CRBA meeting TUESDAY, Corktown Christmas Party SATURDAY

Matt Elliott

Dec 2, 2013, 11:10:44 AM12/2/13
to cork...@googlegroups.com
Hey there,

It’s a busy week in Corktown! Here’s your weekly look at Corktown news & events: http://corktown.ca/2013/12/news-events-crba-december-meeting-crba-corktown-christmas-party-christmas-market/

Remember that the December CRBA meeting is this TUESDAY, DECEMBER 3 from 7 to 9 p.m. We hope to see everyone tomorrow back at the Dominion on Queen! I’ll send an agenda out beforehand. Please come out!

And the Corktown Christmas Party is set for this SATURDAY, DECEMBER 7, again at the Dominion on Queen. The details are posted here: http://corktown.ca/2013/11/corktown-christmas-party-dinner-concert-saturday-december-7/

I also want to give a special shout-out to our friends at the Enoch Turner Schoolhouse, who are hosting a special Victorian Christmas Market this Saturday, December 8. Check it out here: http://www.heritagetrust.on.ca/News-and-Events/2013/Dec/Enoch-Turner-Schoolhouse-Victorian-Christmas-Marke.aspx

Best,
Matt

-----
Matt Elliott
Corktown Residents & Business Association
corktown.ca | @CorktownTO