Reminder: Toronto Centre By-Election Debate on November 20 + Local News

Matt Elliott

Nov 18, 2013, 10:23:28 AM11/18/13
to cork...@googlegroups.com
Hey Corktowners,

Wanted to remind everybody about the TORONTO CENTRE BY-ELECTION DEBATE, taking place this Wednesday, November 20 at Jarvis Collegiate Institute - at 495 Jarvis Street — starting at 7 p.m. We’d love to see Corktown well-represented at the debate.

We’re still accepting question submissions, so if you have anything you’d like moderator John Tory to ask the candidates, please let us know by sending your questions to in...@corktown.ca.

In addition, don’t miss this week’s regular round-up of Corktown news & events. We’ve got details on new Corktown business ALUVION LAW, plus all the regular news you’ve come to expect: http://corktown.ca/2013/11/news-events-toronto-centre-by-election-debate-aluvion-law-comes-to-corktown-alumnaes-got-fire-works/

Best,
Matt

-----
Matt Elliott
Corktown Residents & Business Association
corktown.ca | @CorktownTO